GPS Forex 3 Review


The Forex market is very lucrative, but it’s also tough to earn money in. Over 95% of traders fail, and only the few who succeed know how to keep the money coming their way.

Fortunately, legitimate trading robots can make money for you without much effort. GPS Forex Robot 3 is one such program.


GPS forex 3 is a Forex robot that predicts short-term market movements and moves accordingly. It works like a GPS navigator in a car, making it suitable for beginners and experienced traders.

GPS Forex Robot uses a combination of technical indicators and current price action to make trading decisions. It can also be adjusted to suit individual trading styles, strategies, and preferences.

Although some users have noted that it can be tricky to use, GPS forex is claimed to be profitable 98% of the time. It is worth a trial run with a demo account to check it works effectively and experiment with different settings.

This EA can trade multiple currency pairs, but the best results will likely be achieved with EUR/USD. Correct settings, such as Reverse Trade and Trailing Stop, are also essential. Misusing these can lead to significant losses.


GPS Forex 3 is a program that has proven successful for many traders, and it can work well on any broker using the MetaTrader 4 platform. However, choosing a broker that offers free MT4 accounts is essential, and your country regulates that.

Furthermore, it is essential to understand that this program is unsuitable for all trading accounts as it can lead to significant drawdowns under certain conditions. Therefore, you should use it on a demo or live performance with the minor lot sizes possible to get the best results.

The program’s developer, Mark Larsen, has been creating and developing automated Forex Expert Advisors since the early 2000s. He has also been running a real money account on MyFXBook for several years, showcasing the GPS Forex 3 Robot’s capabilities.


GPS Forex Robot is a highly profitable FX Expert Advisor (EA) developed by Mark Larsen. This trading system is backed up by two Russian co-founders, Anthony Kemble and Ronald Kravchuk, who are both very experienced in the field of currency exchange.

This EA predicts short-term market moves with high accuracy, much like a GPS navigator in your car. It aims to be 98% accurate in all cases, but in the remaining 2% of situations, it implements a reverse trading strategy to immediately open a trade in the opposite direction.

This robot can be used on demo and real accounts, although it is essential to note that you should only use a small amount of capital to get the best results. It is also possible to tweak this EA’s settings to adapt to your trading style and preferences.


GPS forex 3 is a great forex trading EA that offers excellent support. It comes with a detailed user guide and free updates for life. You can also access a member’s zone to get help with any issues.

In addition, this robot is compatible with many platforms, including MT4. It has four files included in the download and will trade different currency pairs.

The software also has several settings, allowing you to customize your experience. For example, you can set the software to auto-analyze market conditions and find the best trading signals.

The software can also reverse trades if you miss out on a winning business. However, it’s important to note that this may be a risky strategy for smaller accounts. It’s also worth mentioning that this software is one of the most profitable EAs, generating impressive user returns over time.